OT: Re: How to delete/map Activities?

Petrus de Calguarium kwhiskerz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 16:29:03 UTC 2009

Petrus de Calguarium wrote:

> I will look

I had noticed that both fedoraforum and kde-look had
removed their screenshot sections, so this thread was
interesting. I see that a lot of the shots date back
into 2008, but some of the latter pages are for 2009,
ie., somewhat current kde.

It seems that most have found a similar solution to
mine: use plasmoids very, very sparingly on the
desktop, as they create clutter and disorder and do
not harmonize well or even interfere with the
background, and reserve them mostly for the panel.