My screen isn't locking any more

Mary Ellen Foster mefoster at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 11:10:40 UTC 2009

2009/9/23 Eelko Berkenpies <fedora at berkenpies.nl>:
> On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 07:39:12 -0300, Patrick Boutilier
> <boutilpj at ednet.ns.ca> wrote:
>>>
>>> No such problem here
>>
>> Works here.
>
> And here too;

Well, that was a fairly clear response. :) I just tried rebooting and
locking is back, so it seems to be some weirdness triggered by me
always using suspend and resume instead of shutdown and reboot.

Dunno what the issue was, but it seems to be fixed now ...

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster  --  http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/mef/
ICCS, School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.