[Fwd: [Test-Announce] Fedora 14 Alpha RC2 Available Now!]

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sun Aug 8 00:47:21 UTC 2010

Hi, everyone - the second Alpha RC is now available. We're fairly sure
this one is actually installable. :)

Please note that we don't have live images that are really testable as
equivalents to rc2 yet, because quite a lot of packages which were
cherry-picked for rc2 have not been approved as updates yet and so are
not being included in live composes. So for now I'm afraid you can only
do the desktop testing by installing from the DVD and selecting the
appropriate package set manually.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey