Fedora 15 KDE 4.6 feature page, comments/feedback?

Markus Slopianka markus.s at kdemail.net
Fri Dec 17 16:09:25 UTC 2010

Am Freitag 17 Dezember 2010, 11:06:12 schrieb Jaroslav Reznik:

> No, it's not. It was badly communicated. It should be used only internally
> for relengs purposes etc.
>
> /me was on Branding BoF in Tampere and remembers Knut (completely red in
> face) shouting on Troy - why, what are you doing, why, I don't agree :)

First of all, I don't think a BoF with only a very tiny fraction of the community
attending is more valid than a mailing list discussion which is open to anyone.

Secondly, IIRC my question was AFTER Akademy and my question was very explicit.
I can't find the thread, though.

SC is not a term that should be used if it can be avoided. However in certain situations
the term is still valid. There was no consensus to ban the term at all costs.

Markus