SELinux denied /usr/bin/kdm mount on /

Christian Jann christian_jann at yahoo.de
Tue Dec 21 11:13:07 UTC 2010

On Tuesday 21 December 2010 09:01:51 Martin (KDE) wrote:
> Hallo
>
> I have this error message from SELinux every time I log in. This is
> independent of the user. In the past I had disabled SELinux because of
> this error (and postfix errors btw.). Is anyone seeing this error as
> well? How can I circumvent this?
>
> I am on Fedora 14 (the error was present on F12 and F13 as well) fully
> updated.
>
> Martin

SELinux was a long time a no-go for me but since reading the faq I haven't had
an error that I can't fix myself.

Q: I have some avc denials that I would like to allow, how do I do this?
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-
US/Fedora/13/html/SELinux_FAQ/index.html#id3343680

The next thing would be to post the full SELinux Troubleshooter error output.
Often it shows also a fix command or a link to the SELinux_FAQ.

Filling a bug report is also a good idea, selinux bugs get fixed really fast.

I've searched bugzilla.redhat.com but found nothing so far.

good luck