High resource usage for Konq, nspluginviewer and Xorg...

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Fri Feb 26 16:00:25 UTC 2010

On 02/26/2010 09:40 AM, Linuxguy123 wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-02-26 at 14:08 +0100, Kevin Kofler wrote:
>> And now FUCKING STOP TO FUCKING FLOOD OUR MAILING LIST with your off-topic
>> whines about us not supporting proprietary crap!
> I think this email is a display of terrible behavior.

Indeed.  We all can and should do better than that.

My apologies.

That said, I think what Kevin was *trying* to say is basically something
like:

If bugs are not reproducible by stock fedora bits, there's a good
likelihood it will not be treated as a priority to investigate and fix

Is that acceptable?

-- Rex