konq as kfm new annoyances

Gene Smith gds at chartertn.net
Sun Feb 28 04:58:19 UTC 2010

Gene Smith wrote, On 02/27/2010 11:00 PM:

> The pop-up dialogs don't always open full-screen but to the same size as
> konqueror file-mgr is running, e.g., 1/4 screen. Right now it is set to
> Air and not Air for Netbooks. Don't think I have used any netbook
> specific setting in past.

Oops, user error! I had previously set konsole and konqueror to start
with a fixed size rather than following the size of the previous
invocation as it does by default (see message
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/kde/2010-February/005559.html).

Had to do a similar thing for the dialog window in konqueror.