More nepomuk/kmail problems and workarounds

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Fri Mar 5 02:29:36 UTC 2010

On Monday 01 March 2010 09:21:57 pm Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Dave Stevens wrote:
> > and when do we expect 4.4.1?
>
> We're building it right now, it'll be in updates-testing in a few days.
>
>         Kevin Kofler

Kevin,

I was thoroughly steamed up over this and still have only an implicit address
book. I can't add new addresses. BUT I am willing to wait a short time to get
an update if it is likely to address my problems. Not happy but willing to
see.

I am concerned a bit that I don't know how to provide useful information to
you or other developers about the state of my screwup. No matter how caused,
if it is shared with others, I'd like to provide any details that are likely
to enable you to see where the problem lies and then address it. Do you have a
suggestion about this?

Dave