What Happened to KMLDonkey

Gerald B. Cox gbcox at bzb.us
Sat Mar 6 15:02:27 UTC 2010

After searching for hours to find the source, I think I found the
latest version here:

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/network/kmldonkey/kmldonkey/

It appears to be still in active development (some files were updated
within the last week) and apparently is still included in the ubuntu
distro.  Not sure why it was dropped from the Fedora repo - I think it
is all GPL, so shouldn't violate terms and conditions.