address book problems

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 21 03:24:10 UTC 2010

On Saturday 20 March 2010, Anne Wilson wrote:

> Sorry - must have been befuddled.  Some of that advice is bad.  Please
> read http://userbase.kde.org/Akonadi_and_AddressBook for a better
> explanation.

Anne,
I'm trying really hard to be calm and collected here, but that website
doesn't make any sense. It talks about the Akonadi Tray Icon. WHAT freakin'
Akonadi tray icon? I don't HAVE an icon in the tray for Akonadi. The only
icon I have related to email is KWallet.

Can you please help me here? I don't think I'm an idiot or a N00bie, as
I've been using Linux for years, but I just don't see what that website is
talking about. If you're going to refer someone to a knowledgebase article,
the least you could do is make sure that it's accurate.