address book problems

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Mon Mar 22 21:37:20 UTC 2010

Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> Like I said, the only way that this kind of carelessness (by design or
> genuine carelessness) is going to change is if the distro packagers lodge
> a formal protest in the way of boycott. We are not KDE's qa department.

What do you expect us to do? No longer upgrade, leaving you all with 4.4.1,
the very release you are complaining about? The only thing we can do is to
work with upstream on getting the bugs fixed and to ship their bugfix
releases as they come out. A "boycott" would just cause more problems, it
wouldn't solve anything.

        Kevin Kofler