Dolphin panel get squeezed

Armelius Cameron armeliusc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 02:06:29 UTC 2010

Hello,
This may be nitpicking but I am wondering if anyone else sees this. I have 2
panels in dolphin: Places and Folders. They are stacked on the left side of
Dolphin. Every time I open Dolphin, those panels are always squeezed to their
minimum. I have to always drag the 'divider' to expand it. But Dolphin cannot
seem to remember this, no matter what I do. So for every Dolphin instance I
have to always drag the thing to make the panel usable.

I don't remember it to be this way before. Any idea ?

Thanks
--AC