Folder view

Jure Repinc jlp at holodeck1.com
Sun Nov 7 17:12:16 UTC 2010

On Saturday 06 of November 2010 20:40:15 Emmett Culley wrote:
> So what happened to that feature?  Is there a way to re-enable it?
>
> That feature disappeared when I upgraded from Fedora 13 to Fedora 14.
Well it was removed (more correctly, a compromise was found) because there
were complaints when some users accidentally triggered the popup with folder
ontents. Now there is an "arrow" symbol under the "+" sysmbol that you have to
click on to show the popup. And then inside this popup if you just mouse-over
the folder it will show the popup automatically just as before,

> Also, is there any way to get rid of the select "+" symbol on each object
> in a folder view?
Not that I know of. There is a way to disable this in Dolphin, but not in
Folder View, as far as i know.

--
Nokia Certified Qt Developer
Contributor to: