Building KDevelop3 RPM on Fedora 14

Sonic get.sonic at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 01:07:08 UTC 2010

On 11/25/2010 04:00 AM, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Sonic wrote:
>> Oh.. I'm not aiming to include in to official Fedora repos. I want to do
>> it for me and a couple of other developers who need this.
> The good question is: What do you still need KDevelop 3 for? Hopefully you
> aren't still writing KDE 3 code!
Oh no.. I'm still working on Qt4 code. As far as I've seen KDevelop 4 is
not useful/stable enough for QMake projects. I already have a
full-fledged QMake project with multiple sub-projects and like. My
initial experience with KDevelop 4 & QMake wasn;t very good.

And this is for work and not for my personal projects. We're still using
RHEL 5 so no KDE 4.

Syam