KDE 4.6 Beta: Icon-cache corrupt?

Martin Kho lists.kho at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 14:24:29 UTC 2010

( Again the wrong identity ;-( As said earlier KMail2 has still a long way to
go :-))

On Tuesday 30 November 2010 15:11:33 Martin Kho wrote:
> On Tuesday 30 November 2010 12:02:15 Gilboa Davara wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm getting a different error code, but all the icons from all the
> > > different menus are gone.
> > > Not sure if its configuration related issue or not.
> >
> > In my case this seems to be related to qtcurve.
> > I'm deleted the icon cache and reinstalled the qrcurve theme and the
> > icons returned.

Hi Gilboa,

Your issue seems to be unrelated to that of mine. My icons didn't disappear,
and use the default theme (oxygin). .xsession-errors gets overflooded with
the above mentioned messages when I close an application.

Martin Kho