KMix spins with 100% cpu since update to 4.6.2

Gilboa Davara gilboad at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 08:34:56 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-04-16 at 00:00 +0200, Reindl Harald wrote:
> i like the idea or teh widgets, but their implementation and usability
> are poor, this idiotic mouseover for resize is really a bad joke becuase
> often you do not see to what widget it belongs and here in western europe
> we are working from top-left to bottom-right not resizing upwards
>
> this is not a configuration-issue, really, this is a design-problem

I wonder, what exactly are you trying to achieve in this rant?
Do you somehow assume that being extremely impolite to the Fedora KDE
maintainer or the KDE developers (all volunteers, BTW) and threatening
to switch to GNOME 3.0 will somehow force them to work on things that
-you- consider important? Do you think that they will drop everything to
fix your bugs first simply because they can't risk losing you?

... Being a (minor) OSS developer myself, I can promise you that your
post(s) achieve the absolute opposite (with bells on it!).

If I were you, I'd consider changing your attitude.

- Gilboa