In need of a favor

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Fri Feb 4 07:43:11 UTC 2011

Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> I'm in need of a favor by anyone still using 4.5x. The plasmoid
> kde-plasma- ihatethe cashew in stable does not work with kde 4.6. A patch
> has been submitted and consequently I have built new packages with that
> patch. It works great in 4.6, but before I push to fedora testing, I would
> like to know that it works in 4.5x
>
> I, of course am using 4.6 :), and I do not have a 4.5 environemnt If
> somebody still running 4.5x would be so kind as to test and report back
> here I would be quite grateful.

I just tested your update (kde-plasma-ihatethecashew-0.4-2.fc14.i686) with
kdebase-workspace-4.5.5-2.fc14.i686, logged out and back in after upgrading,
it works fine.

(I also looked at the code change and can't imagine how it'd not work. But
the testing also confirms that it works.)

So you can submit this to updates-testing.

        Kevin Kofler