power management plasma unreadable

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Mon Feb 14 14:42:25 UTC 2011

On 02/14/2011 08:15 AM, Neal Becker wrote:
> Rex Dieter wrote:

>> I'll get on my 4.6.x box here in a bit, to check myself, but ... I guess
>> I have to ask, is this with the default theming (plasma theme + fonts +
>> colors)?

> I think it's pretty much default.  Any easy way to confirm?

Go check, first is your plasma theme,
systemsettings->Workspace appearance->desktop theme
(default should be Laughlin, which is essentially Air + custom Laughlin
wallpaper)

> For some reason, the setting I actually wanted, which was 'presentation', which
> disables the screen saver, isn't there anymore.

Yeah, but it's easy to add new profiles.  I'm on 4.6 now, and can't
confirm your problem(s).  The text is the same as 4.5 for me.

-- Rex