bug in battery monitor

Jim Dean jdean55 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 01:15:41 UTC 2011

I've seen the same thing, It happened with the following sequence.

I used the laptop on mains power and screen was fine. I suspended to disc
and sometime later resumed without mains power. The screen changed to a
dimmer setting as per my power settings. I then suspended to disc again.

When resumed later with mains power attached it wouldn't restore the screen
to normal brightness without a logout / login.