KDE-SIG meeting report (03/2011)

Colin J Thomson colin at g6avk.demon.co.uk
Thu Jan 20 22:47:04 UTC 2011

On Wednesday 19 January 2011 12:08:15 Rex Dieter wrote:

> To be clear, we're mostly interested in testing/feedback of the lastest
> builds, kdepim-4.5.94.1 (or newer).
>
> (We are already aware of much badness with previous 4.6 pre-release
> builds).

I'll keep trying every PIM beta release, but up to now the migration process
does not see any of my additional folders, tonight I even changed the folder
layout to something more sensible.
I'm also hit with the "permission denied to roots mailbox, kmail will
terminate" bug/problem. So I am back running PIM 4.4.9 with 4.6 RC2

I'll do another search on kde.bugs etc over the weekend on these issues,

Colin
--
Fedora release 14 (Laughlin)
Registered Linux user number #342953