ktnef - don't read if allergic to MS

Marko Vojinovic vvmarko at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 15:59:38 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 26 July 2011 14:13:36 Timothy Murphy wrote:
> 2) I thought KMail used to have an option to read HTML mail?
> I don't see it now.
> When I get HTML mail I'm asked (usually twice) to Click Here
> to read it.
> This is fine; I just wondered if there had been a change?

I'm using KMail 1.13.7 on KDE 4.6.3 (updated Fedora 14). For me this is in the
menu

Settings -> Configure KMail -> Security -> Reading,

with two checkboxes, "Prefer HTML to plain text" and "Allow messages to load
external references from the Internet".

I don't have either of them active since I prefer to decide myself which HTML
messages I want to view, but I guess that those options do what they say. ;-)

HTH, :-)
Marko