Cannot lock screen.

Emmett Culley emmett at webengineer.com
Fri Jun 17 03:59:15 UTC 2011

It is no possible for me to lock my screen except using the following command: /usr/libexec/kde4/kscreenlocker --forcelock.

Selecting the Lock item from the "Leave" menu, or setting the display screen to time out and lock does not lock the screen.

Anybody else seeing this?

This all work in Fedora 14, and I believe it also worked when I first installed Fedora 15.  I have a laptop that works perfectly and it was an upgrade via DVD, whereas the unlockable machine was a fresh install, then copied the .kde directory to the new partition.

Emmett