plasma-nm nm09 branch snapshots coming to kde-testing

Petrus de Calguarium pgueckel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 16:23:30 UTC 2011

Kevin Kofler wrote:

> FWIW, I'm seeing the trouble with WPA-EAP (WPA Enterprise) secrets only,
> my WPA-PSK connections got migrated correctly.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I should have clued in when you used the word
'secrets', instead of passphrase or password. Yes, I am using WPA-PSK.

> Are you sure they aren't in the wallet. They're normally
> under a dedicated "Network Management" category.

Ah ha! I see it. So, I guess kdm opens my kwallet and gets the network
password, too, since I have it set to log me in automatically. The wireless
network is up even before the desktop fully appears.

> What previous build are you referring to? An older nm09 build?

Yes, the previous nm09 build from kde-redhat. I believe only 2 were released
on kde-redhat. The one prior to the current was no good.