kde.org websites slow

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Mon Jun 27 07:41:46 UTC 2011

On 06/27/2011 03:27 PM, Anne Wilson wrote:
> There is a major outage in the Netherlands.  If your route crosses there you
> have the problem, if it doesn't the sites are as quick as ever.  Traceroute
> should tell you whether this is your problem.

That is what I concluded.

I don't always trust traceroute since I've found some instances where
ICMP packets were being dropped/filtered.

I did find my friend in the state of AZ in the US has no problem to
reach it.  The last hop that I get seems to be in Switzerland even
though the route it took was from Tawian-->US/LA-->NYC-->London.

Oh, well....just wait until they get spare parts....  :-) :-)