filewatch-plasmaoid

Ryan Rix ry at n.rix.si
Sun Mar 27 11:26:36 UTC 2011

On Sun 27 March 2011 11:43:08 Reindl Harald wrote:
> We are here to help and not only to teach and after working 10
> years as software-developer i need nobody to teach me search
> what you did was "hahaha i konw where it is but i do not tell you"

No it wasn't. Anyone on this list could tell you that is not how I work. It
was simply, there is an answer at $location and you have more bandwidth to find
it than I (or anyone else, given the delay in reply) currently have.

It was a completely innocent response, and it kind of reminds me why I don't
do open source support anymore, whether in IRC or on lists like this one.
--
Ryan Rix
== http://rix.si/page/contact/ if you need a word         ==