4.6.3 in f15 updates-testing

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Thu May 19 08:38:48 UTC 2011

On Thursday 19 May 2011 01:21:06 Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Orion Poplawski wrote:
> > I'm running it on F14 without trouble.  But I don't use much beyond
> > konsole, konversation, and amarok besides the desktop.
>
> Some karma for the F14 update would be nice then. :-)
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2011-7081

As you know I spend a lot of my working time in Kontact (F14).  This is making
my life hell since the update.  KMail/KAddressbook (not sure which) refuses to
obey my settings when gpg encryption is required.  Akregator won't let me read
messages from the Unread listing - clicking on a message makes it disappear
along with a couple of others - they are there in the read list, so not lost,
but time is lost.

Apart from Kontact I haven't had any problems, though I haven't tried many
other applications since the update.