nouveau problem?

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Wed May 25 07:33:31 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've just installed F15 on a system previously running F11.  The video
card is a nVidia GeForce GT 230 and I was running the nVidia drivers.
Now, I'm trying out the nouveau driver.

It seems to mostly work.  But, there is an issue which may be due to
nouveau.

When I mouse over an application on the panel a box pops up with the
name of the application and for a second a square within the box shows
the running window.

Also, if I move my mouse to the upper left corner, all desktops should
be displayed.  However, they are a bunch of grey blobs.

Is anyone seeing this?

Ed