KDE To Get Improved Multi-Monitor Handling

sirdeiu sirdeiu at bydeiu.net
Thu Dec 27 18:33:52 UTC 2012

Hi Daniel, first of all thanks to both you and Alex Fiestas for your
work and for a nice xmas present to us KDE users. Also a little
suggestion for a future release, try adding an on screen display
notification, kind of like the ALT+TAB switcher, that presents to the
user when changing what active display/mode the user has selected.
Something like in Windows pressing Win+P key combo gives clone mode /
extended mode / display1 / display2.

Thanks again, waiting for the first release to test.