kontact make me creazy

Mario Santagiuliana fedora at marionline.it
Tue Feb 21 18:26:11 UTC 2012

Hi to all,
I am using kontact/kmail to manage my emails accounts.
I have a lot of data to manage, I have a lot of filter to apply to my
emails. Before kmail2 no problems, nothing! From kmail2 kde and kontact are
impossible to use.
Kmail2 use akonadi and all time I open kontact I need to wait 5-10 minutes
before I can see one email.
mysqld use all my cpu too much times. I am on laptop, if I am using battery
it is better for me to don't open kmail and view my emails because the cpu
is nearly all the time at 100% usage from mysqld akonadi and
akonadi_nepomuk (I don't enable nepomunk on systemsettings, I don't need
it).
Every time kmail auto-downloading emails from server I have a windows that
asking me how to resolve a conflict of downloaded emails.

I don't understand how to resolve all of these issues.
I am using kde-pim 4.7.4.

Have you got any suggestion?
--
Mario Santagiuliana