KMail issues

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 16:42:21 UTC 2012

I've reported this problem, but the developers don't seem to care about it --
I regularly receive HTML messages and if I click on the link to render the
HTML and/or load external pictures, it will often cause KMail (Kmail 2) to
crash. Of course, since I don't have the debugging symbols loaded, it doesn't
do a darn bit of good to click on "report" especially as it seems to not want
to interface with bugs.kde.org. :(

IIRC someone said it has to do with the app that is being used to render the
HTML, but that it was hard-coded so couldn't be changed. Anyone know if this
is the case or if there's a "fix" in the works?