KMail issues

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Wed Mar 14 11:49:03 UTC 2012

Eli Wapniarski wrote:

> Recent updates to kdelib and kdepim did not fix the problem :(

I'd really like to feel confident that at some time in the near future
all the KMail bugs will be dealt with, and KMail will just work
like any other program.
At the moment it seems to have accumulated more bugs
than all other KDE programs put together.

On the face of it, it doesn't appear to me that the task of KMail
should be particularly onerous.
Do other similar mail programs encounter this number of problems?

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net