Kmail two little questions

Mario Santagiuliana fedora at marionline.it
Tue Mar 20 08:46:17 UTC 2012

I update my kde pim package to new present in stable repo. Now I have kde
4.8.1.

I must to delete and recreate my akonadi database. New version can't read
old database. I must recreate all my email accounts and filters and I can
retrieve my old emails.

Now I have two problems:
- some emails contain just the header but not the body message. This happen
on email in local folder and some time on an imap account (gmail);
- the filters are not apply every time kmail download new emails, I must do
it manually...

Do you have these problems? Have you got any suggestions?

Thank you
--
Mario Santagiuliana
www.marionline.it