kde-4.12.0 for f19/f20

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Dec 22 11:40:27 UTC 2013

workflow with 4.12.0 works fine

only okular says there is no display-module for PNG files
hence, okular doe snot display anything but PDF

kopete is strange, after a while other facebook contacts
also appear, sometimes one or wto are missing dispalyed
online but most of the time OK, however - previously it
showed them directly after start