Error message occurs while installing 32bit PC Edition of Fedora18 KDE Plasma Desktop Spin on Dell Inspiron 6400

TanTH7 tanth7 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 01:21:43 UTC 2013

Hi Rex,
	I installed Fedora-18-i386-DVD.iso and the installation is successful but not Fedora-18-i686-Live-KDE.iso.  Without internet connection, I saw the following error "Could not start process Cannot talk to klauncher Message did not receive a reply (timeout by message bus)".  With internet connection, I saw the following error "Could not start process Cannot talk to klauncher: Did not receive a reply.  Possible cause include: the remote application did not send a reply the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection is broken".  For your appropriate action.  Hope to hear from you once the error is fixed.

Regards,TH Tan