Request for help with cmake on tellico

José Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Sat Jul 13 10:08:21 UTC 2013

Hi,
	I am trying to build the latest tellico for Fedora.

My build attempts have been failing at cmake and since I am lost I asking for help here.

The source rpm can be found here:
http://jamatos.fedorapeople.org/tellico-2.3.8-1.fc20.src.rpm

and the spec file can be seen here:
http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/tellico.git/tree/tellico.spec

The error I am getting is

"Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake files:
KSANE_INCLUDE_DIR"

The reason why I am puzzled is that this variable is present (in x86_64) at:
/usr/lib64/cmake/KSane/KSaneConfig.cmake

that belongs to libksane-devel and is required in the spec file for building.

Another thing that puzzles me is that the ksane support is found even if I don't require libksane-devel.

Any help? Please. :-)

Regards,
--
José Abílio