Thanks for 4.10.95

José Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Sat Jul 27 13:34:07 UTC 2013

On Saturday 27 July 2013 11:36:19 Colin J Thomson wrote:
> I guess when the mirrors sync, I have:
>
> mirrorlist=http://apt.kde-redhat.org/apt/kde-redhat/fedora/mirrors-unstable
>
> in my kde.repo so I guess it is just a matter of time for them to sync.
>
> Colin

There seems to be some problem in this regard because last Thursday I got one machine updated but I have not yet got that for all the others, more than 36 hours late. Usually I expect the syncing between mirrors to be more frequent.

In any case I have been busy with other issues that I have not search this longer... :-)

--
José Abílio