Best option for Qt5 on RHEL6

Syam Krishnan syamcr at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 16:09:50 UTC 2013

On 09/06/2013 07:55 PM, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Syam Krishnan wrote:
>
>> I've had to make only the following changes:
>>
>> Comment out pkgconfig(atspi-2), pkgconfig(glesv2) and
>> pkgconfig(icu-i18n) from qtbase & pkgconfig(atspi-2) from qtwebkit build
>> requires.
> thanks, fixed in git.

If you're preparing official builds for EL6, then the spec file for
qt5-qttools also needs tweaking with regard to clucene.
I had to make two changes:
Edit spec file to rename clucene09-core-devel to clucene-core-devel
Edit patch file qttools-system_clucene.patch to change
$$[QT_INSTALL_LIBS]/clucene09 to $$[QT_INSTALL_LIBS] for the include path.

Thanks,

Syam