Why Firefox is not a good choice of browser for a KDE/Plasma-based product

Rex Dieter rdieter at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 7 14:56:34 UTC 2014

On 04/07/2014 03:23 AM, Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> Wouldn't it be better to have a live DVD, instead of a live CD.

Already the case, the current fedora kde live image is ~1gb size.

> And you
> can then give the users of kde / plasma live a choice: Libreoffice or
> Calligra; Konqueror or Rekonq or Firefox. Maybe through in a few
> multimedia players for good measure.

Give a choice, as in installing all of these by default?  We could, but
that is yet another decision you're asking to reconsider, generally
shipping only 1 tool for each job/task.  And, doing this still doesn't
answer the question of which one is used *by default*.

-- Rex