Multi-Monitor Question

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Sat Apr 26 14:27:21 UTC 2014

I think there may not be a way around this unless I run a separate "DISPLAY" for each monitor....but here goes.

I'm running KDE in F20 with 2 monitors.  Chrome or Firefox will open a new window when viewing a baseball game on mlb.com (for example).  I move that window to my "second" screen and place it in "full screen" mode.  All is well and good until I move my mouse back to my "primary" screen and a window there take focus.  At that point the window on my "second" screen exits full screen.

Anyway to keep that from happening?

--
Getting tired of non-Fedora discussions and self-serving posts