kdeworkspace 4.11.9 wants to install nepomuk

Colin J Thomson colin at g6avk.demon.co.uk
Sat Apr 26 19:06:06 UTC 2014

On Sat 26 April 2014 10:44:28 Rex Dieter wrote:
> On 04/26/2014 09:16 AM, Colin J Thomson wrote:

> > I see there are some updates for kde-workspace but notice the updates also
> > want to install nepomuk-core* and virtuoso-opensource. I thought nepomuk
> > was not not required now we have Baloo?
>
> Yes and no.  I'd done a nepomuk-free build for kde-unstable before, I'll
> do it again for 4.11.9 (building now).

Thanks Rex, I just installed the new builds :)

Off topic but..

I must say 4.13 with the latest Akonadi/Baloo is excellent. Baloo indexed my
30000+ emails fast, OK not a large number but it was impressive! Search in
Kmail is really fast and has not tripped up on me yet.

For me 4.13 is a very solid and stable release and the improvements with
Akonadi/Baloo/Kmail are just amazing.. well done to all involved.

Colin
--
Fedora 20 - (Heisenbug)
Registered Linux user number #342953