KDE Connect

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Wed Apr 30 15:04:39 UTC 2014

Patrick Boutilier wrote:

> Let's look at your iptable rules again.

Mea culpa.
I was running firewalld as well as the old iptables/system-config-firewall.
(I sort of thought installing firewalld would disable the old system,
which I think I am still using on this laptop
because I have always upgraded Fedora on it.)

Now I've got phone and laptop paired,
and I shall read the documentation to see where to go from here.

Thanks for your - and others' - efforts to put me on the right path.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net