fedora-live-kde-x86_64-21-alpha-t2.iso

John Mallett j.mallett at xtra.co.nz
Wed Aug 20 11:20:34 UTC 2014

On Tue, 19 Aug 2014 07:36:58 Rex Dieter wrote:
> On 08/19/2014 12:36 AM, John Mallett wrote:
> > On Tue, 19 Aug 2014 14:57:15 John Mallett wrote:
> >> I just downloaded fedora-live-kde-x86_64-21-alpha-t2.iso  and burned it
> >> to a usb. It booted and got through the login screen. Then needed a
> >> password. Any one know what it is
>
> live image passwords are blank/empty.
>
> username: liveuser
> password: <blank>
>
> And it's supposed to autologin.  My guess: your initial autologin
> session is crashing or ending unexpectedly for some reason, so it
> bounces you back to the login window.

yes Rex I think that you are right. It did seem to take a while to get to the
login screen

As I said before I used Ctrl Alt F2.to create a user  On my second go I just
logged on as root.

I did get it installed onto my hard drive.  Starting a konsole before I ran
the installer was a really good idea. It allows you to do a top and look at
the /var/log/messages

It does seem to be running very slowly at times 1.5 min to for the menu to
start.  The next time it speeds up