Baloo: tags missing

Piotr Gbyliczek piotr.gbyliczek at reconnix.com
Thu Aug 21 11:53:50 UTC 2014

Hi,

I did the switch to KDE 4.13 and I seem to lost the tags that I've added to my
files. This is most likely due to Nepomuk - > Baloo migration.

Could not find anything useful on the list or in the web, so :

Are the tags lost , or I need to dig deeper into how to attempt to retrieve
them from some data store that Nepomuk had ?

If so, any hints or links on how to do it ?

Before any comments, found and tried some info, but nepomukbaloomigrator
crashes on me, and I can't start nepomuk from my user, only from root (where
tags aren't existing, obviously)

--
Piotr Gbyliczek
Systems Administrator (LPIC 3, Novell CLA certified)