yum not finding kde-repo in Scientific Linux 6.5

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Sun Feb 2 10:05:12 UTC 2014

Hi Rex:  I posted about this yesterday on the SL list;  I had thought of
putting it here too but tried that as a first shot.  The response
pointed me here.  I'm not sure if it's just a missing symlink or if any
rebuilding is called for.

It's been working well for me, for several months.  Thanks a lot.