Network Manager GUI Question/AP Mode

Richard Z rz at linux-m68k.org
Thu Jan 9 23:36:31 UTC 2014

Hi,

I use the normal NetworkManager GUI in KDE, Fedora 19 to setup an WIFI AP
which works quite fine even if I find the procedure somewhat confusing.

However.. I can see how to disable the AP (hit the red close button) but
have absolutely no idea how to reenable it again???
The connection is still there in "Manage Connections" but can not figure
out how to activate it.

Only things that works is to remove the WIFI (usb stick) and pug it in back
again - suddenly the AP is magically there. How would I do things correctly?

TIA
Richard

---
Name and OpenPGP keys available from pgp key servers