Is it now "safe" to use the kde-redhat unstable repo?

Markus Slopianka kamikazow at gmx.de
Wed Jul 2 12:14:59 UTC 2014

On Wednesday 02 July 2014 13:58:05 valerio.mariani at gmail.com wrote:

> Which makes me think that it is kde-workspace from unstable that ultimately
> pulls in nepomuk...

Yes, kde-workspace 4.11.10 from unstable installs Nepomuk.
kde-workspace 4.11.9 from unstable did not.

It's probably just an oversight, considering that recently there were no
voices in favor of keeping Nepomuk.
Finding such things is what these preview repos are for, right? :-)

Too bad Fedora opted against using OBS. With OBS's web interface even
git-incapable people like me could submit change requests to fix such issues...