KDE cpu usage pop-up?

Gene Smith gds at chartertn.net
Wed Jul 9 05:26:13 UTC 2014

Since installing f20 I now see a pop-up that appears when, it seems, cpu
usage has dropped below a certain point, typically when not typing or
moving the mouse after maybe a minute. The same pop-up appears
immediately when cpu usage increases, like after moving the mouse or
resuming typing.

The pop-up appears for only a about a second and is a small bar-graph
with cpu usage in percent and a square "monitor" icon on the left.

I have looked at KDE setting and see nothing that relates to this. Also,
have searched online and found nothing about it. I have not installed
plasma widgets that might cause this, AFAIK.

I don't see it when running Gnome (which I rarely do) so I assume it is
coming from KDE, but not sure.

Can someone tell me what this is?

-gene