LibreOffice Sifr theme and system tray icon broken after installing libreoffice-kde

Sudhir Khanger sudhir at sudhirkhanger.com
Sat Jun 7 14:39:21 UTC 2014

Hello,

I installed LibreOffice group and libreoffice-kde for kde
compatibility. Before installing libreoffice-kde Sifr theme worked
fine (screenshot #1) but after installing some icons went from
monochromatic to colored (screenshot #2). Also quick-start system tray
icon also wouldn't show up after installing libreoffice-kde which
works fine without it. I removed libreoffice-kde and deleted
~/.config/libreoffice but the theme still remains a mix of colored and
monochromatic.

screenshot1 http://i.imgur.com/xmqRLKN.png
screenshot2 http://i.imgur.com/VFNDkXF.png New tab is colored.

--