Meeting attendance statistics, Proposal: replace siddharts with danofsatx as voting WG member

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sun Jun 15 18:09:21 UTC 2014

Hi,

I made a table of the meeting attendance since the inception of the new
Plasma WG. The HTML table is attached.

Of note:
* On 2014-04-22, there was no meeting at all. On 2014-06-10, less than half
of the voting members were attending. For several of the other days, I had
to drum together people to get them to show up, several showed up late
(lateness is not considered in the table, late people are listed as
present), and the main reason there was no meeting on April 22 is that I
wasn't there to drum people up.
* Attendance ranges from 100% (me, though to be fair, I wouldn't have been
present on April 22 if there had been a meeting on that day) to 0%
(Siddharth Sharma).
* 2 voting members have attendance scores less than 50%: jreznik (46%) and
obviously siddharths (0%).
* On the other hand, danofsatx has been attending at least 62% of the
meetings. (Those are only the ones he reported present at, meetbot doesn't
log people who are present without writing anything, thus the "at least".)

I propose that, effective immediately, Siddhart Sharma gets dropped from the
list of voting WG members, and nominate danofsatx as the replacement.

WG members, please vote! My vote for my own proposal is obviously a +1.

        Kevin Kofler