Annoying Maximize Window setting

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 16:16:53 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-06-19 at 10:58 +0530, Sudhir Khanger wrote:
> I think this behavior is so common that I never use maximize anymore.
> I just intuitively drag windows around.

I didn't say the maximize-by-dragging "feature" was non-intuitive. I
said the way to turn it on and off is non-intuitive.

My problem with the "feature" itself is that I often want to align
windows manually without the system suddenly deciding to maximize them.
And getting the window back to the proper size is not just a matter of
hitting the middle control button.

poc